The Site is operated by Rudolf Reither, Kenyongasse 3, 1070 Austria (“Artist”).
Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and the Artist reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on this Site without notice. Artist will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict your access to some or all of this Site. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Artist is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treatiesaround the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not print off copies or download any extracts from any part of the Site unless expressly authorised by the Artist to do so.
Commentary and other materials posted on this Site are not intended to amount to advice. Artist is not liable or responsible for any reliance placed on such materials by you or anyone who you may inform of any of its contents.
Artist aims to update this Site regularly, and reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire site without prior notice. If the need arises, Artist may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on this Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on this Site is provided with the best intent of giving an accurate description of the Artist’s activities and his artworks. The Artist assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. The Artist hereby expressly exclude the following liabilities:
– Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information.
– All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
– Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results or the use of this Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• Loss of income or revenue;
• Loss of business;
• Loss of profits or contracts;
• Loss of anticipated savings;
• Loss of data;
• Loss of goodwill;
• Wasted management or office time; and
• for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. All offers are non-binding.
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (together“Viruses”). You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site. You must not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack. The Artist will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your rights to use this Site will cease immediately. Artist will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Without the Artist’s prior written permission, you may not:
– link to this Site
– scrape content from this site and repost such content, either manually or automatically
– frame this site on any other website Artist reserves the right to withdraw linking, scraping and framing permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on this Site other than that set out above, please address your request to the Artist.
Where this Site links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact
Email address email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site